Friday, May 26, 2006

Since 2006-05-24: visitors

First post on Essex Robotic Fish Blog

Thanks for your interests on the Robotic Fish. We are the team of Robotic Fish in the Unversity of Essex, United Kingdom. We will publish the latest news of our project in this blog. Welcome you to put your comments here!

At the moment, the members of our team are Prof. Huosheng Hu, Ian Dukes, George Francis, Jindong Liu, George Gimas and Cemre Aksogut. You can visit here for the previous news, pictures and videos.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hi,

Could you post an article briefly describing the sensors you used?

Very impressed by the fish.
Rob

4:55 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Who can I contact to find out how to utilize this fish device for real world applications. I have a few proposals, and I would like to share some of my ideas with an individual who can answer some of my questions cofidentially.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Flogistix said...

wow....cool post.. Essex, I like the content of your blog. . thanks for showing it..
natural gas compressor

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problems trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problems because I am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in order to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home